Photobucket
the final days of 2008
Sunday, December 21, 2008

organising committee.
Heyy!

So, yes. It seems I’m pretty much disgusted by the actions of some people. But, let’s just move to happy thoughts. I have to admit, I can’t sleep early anymore. My biological clock is somewhat affected by episodes of FRIENDS, Brothers & Sisters as well as Grey’s Anatomy. So yeah, here I am all awake at 3 in the morning. Results wll be out in a few hours and the wait hasn’t been fun at all. I was never good at dealing with results – not specifically to academics, but basically to everything. Well, i hope it will be fine.

The hols have been rather less interesting than I envisioned it to be while I was preparing for my exams but I guessed it turned out okay – not overly enjoyable or interesting, but decently well. Meeting with army /school friends/cousins for meals were great, as I get to learn a little more about how their lives have changed or have been. Nonetheless, I still wanna meet up with some more people – my JC friends, as well as the guards people - shawn, hao wei, gerald, tee, yangjie, ben and the list goes on. Yeah, I’m still working on our free slots but hopefully it could happen before twenty-o-nine.

+++

Well, the BBQ last Saturday went well and I must say, it was quite a success. Planning was rather crazy but the execution was smooth. Almost all the cousins, well at least those that were invited & wanted them to attend did, so it wasn’t awkward – the company was great. Met “new additions” like pumpkin ( I don’t really know why the term pumpkin, because.. despite all that veggie code that they seem to be having, pumpkin doesn’t seem at all that flattering, especially for a girl.) Nonetheless, she appears to be quite an interesting person to chat with, pleasant and very cousin-in-law material: goody, smarty pants, not at all wild, pleasant personality, courteous and polite. Yeah, good stuff going on there hariz. Anyways, I wish you guys all the best :)

Relationship chats were not gossipy, surprisingly – well at least among the few cousins who have nothing to hide and see no harm in discussing stuff publicly. And as it appears, the sharing of ideologies and commitment took center stage for conversations. It was intriguing.

One of them mentioned this – people whom you date are usually those that you don’t really envision being married to. It’s like you date this hot girl, but the one you are marrying is the decent one. Well, honestly when they were discussing about it, I somewhat agree. Hahaha. Yeah, come to think about it, it seems quite true. However, it is still open to discussions.

Ilyas has been mentioning several times that my list of must-haves of a girlfriend is in reality not possible. But then again, it doesn’t hurt to search! Whatever it may be, it will happen when it happens. Wait.

Embracing singlehood! :)

comment? (0)

info
thegreentomato
title: theGreenTomato
best viewed: firefox
profile
mateen
oh hello there!
check out the time :)
talkbox
chitter chatter

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

brought to youu by shoutmix! shoutmix

links
get connected
caroL
aisyah
samMantha
fyEdee

archives
history
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009

credits
thank you
Design Joanna
Resources 1 2 3 4