the only constant.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
I believe it’s time, for a change.Appreciating small victories – something that I don’t usually do.
The struggles.
A fallacy.
“..so, yup its a canvas that i wanna create. i'm creating a blog that allows me to change and add new designs in small amounts. my blogskin and layout will never be completed or finalised as each time when i m inspired i would try as much as possible to come up with something new,” frm the first inaugural entry of whitegreyandblack@blogspot, 2005.
I believe it’s time, for a change. Nonetheless, the direction of the layout for this blog remains as it was 2 years ago: creating a canvas rather than a portrait. An idea inspired when I was browsing through a book on architecture of Singapore that featured an article about the proposed interior and concept for the present changi airport terminal 3, which was under construction back then.And it’s really hard, especially nowadays to be or get inspired. –sighs.
In essence, life has not been very interesting lately. So, I’ve decided to revamp my blog to keep myself occupied daily besides facebook-ing and chatting crap online. And it doesn’t help that my old blog had to look so boring and outdated!
It’s about time, for a change.
comment? (0)
